"Edward E. Cambas" Broker of Record Page.
Fast and simple registration. Rates from $75 per rental and $299 per sale.
Follow these simple and easy steps (Terms and conditions apply)
1. Print the following document and fill it out. http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/re/documents/DBPR_RE_7_Company.pdf
A $154 fee shall apply and will be paid to the DBPR. ( Edward E. Cambas, Lic. Real Estate Broker #BK0454126 )
2. Resignation or Addition of Director or Officer - Click Here and file with Division of Corporations. A $35 fee shall apply.
List Edward E. Cambas, as a Director of your LLC or Corporation.
More info about LLC edits or creation at - this link Click Here
4. Get your EIN number - Obtain an EIN or Federal Employer Identification Number from the IRS after forming your company.
Click this link to go to the online application https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/apply-for-an-employer-identification-number-ein-online
5. Register Multiple Licenses DBPR Form 13 ( $77 Fee)
6. Separate Fee will apply at your local Board of Realtors - to activate the new Broker of Record.
7. Activate your Local Business Tax Receipt and file with the city or county as a Real Estate Brokerage. ($100-$300)
8. A fee shall apply to activate me as your "Broker of Record" for the local board of Realtors and to maintain annual dues.
9. Errors and omissions insurance - ($650 varies with carrier)
9. Board of Realtors - Fee required annually plus MLS Access Fees. www.miamire.com
Compliance is the most important thing
Total Fees are
All Rules and Laws Will Be Adhered To Our policy manual is the REALTOR* Code of Ethics.
Search Corporate and LLC Records at http://www.sunbiz.org
All Rights Reserved at Edward Cambas, a Lic. Real Estate Broker (1992-2017)