Follow these simple and easy steps.
1. Print the following document and fill it out.
A $77 fee shall apply and will be paid to the DBPR. ( Edward E. Cambas, Lic. Real Estate Broker #BK0454126 )
2. Rsignation or Addition of Director or Officer - Click Here and file with Division of Corporations. A $35 fee shall apply.
List Edward E. Cambas, as a Director of your LLC or Corporation.
More info about LLC edits or creation at - this link Click Here
4. Get your EIN number - Obtain an EIN or Federal Employer Identification Number from the IRS after forming your company.
5. Register Multiple Licenses DBPR Form 13 ( $77 Fee)
6. Separate Fee will apply at your local Board of Realtors - to activate the new Broker of Record.
7. Activate your Local Business Tax Receipt and file with the city or countyas a Real Estate Brokerage. ($100-$300)
8. A fee shall apply to activate me as your "Broker of Record" for the local board of Realtors.
9. Board of Realtors - Fee required annually plus MLS Access Fees. www.miamire.com
Compliance is the most important thing All Rules and Laws Will Be Adhered To
Search Corporate and LLC Records at http://www.sunbiz.org
All Rights Reserved at Edward Cambas, a Lic. Real Estate Broker (1992-2017)